IDT Logo

IDT Logo
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Overall Grand Champions at Open Dance Nationals

Monday, May 12, 2014



Karissa Molen
19 years of training in jazz, ballet, hip hop, contemporary
3 years member of Wasatch Dance Company
2 years member of WHS Cheer Squad
Junior Drill Mistress and Head Drill Mistress of Championship Waspettes 2008-2010
7 years of teaching experience
Presently Dean’s List as Dance Major in BFA program at UVU
Member of UVU’s Synergy Dance Company
IDT awarded Open Dance Nationals Team Overall Grand Champion 2013


3 comments:

  1. She is such a talented teacher. I love taking class from her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karissa is an amazing teacher and is so good with the girls! My daughter adores Karissa! She has learned so much from Karissa and is becoming a great dancer! I would recommend anyone to join Intensity Dance Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves going to Karissa's class. She is my daughter's favorite dance teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!